The Miskatonic Museum is a location in Arkham Horror: The Card Game.
The Miskatonic Museum is an opulent and stately building, supported by expeditions funded by the university. Its sizable collection of exotic artifacts, curios, and art has drawn visitors from all over the country.
The university's museum holds many peculiar exhibits and ominous relics from expeditions all over the world.
- Athabaskan Exhibit
- Medusa Exhibit
- Natural Exhibit
- Egyptian Exhibit
- Hall of the Dead
- Restricted Hall
- Medieval Exhibit
- The Archives
Notes and references
- ↑ Arkham Horror: The Card Game, The Dunwich Legacy campaign guide.
- ↑ Arkham Horror: The Card Game, The Dunwich Legacy #126, "Museum Entrance"
- ↑ Arkham Horror: The Card Game, Return to the Night of the Zealot #29, "Miskatonic University - Miskatonic Museum"
- ↑ Arkham Horror: The Card Game, The Dunwich Legacy #132-137, "Exhibit Hall"
- ↑ Arkham Horror: The Card Game, Return to the Dunwich Legacy #21-22, "Exhibit Hall"